Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 day song challenge - Day 12

Day 12 – A song from a band you hate

Ugh. So many to choose from!! Can I choose a person and not a band? Well, it's my blog, and it's my challenge, and it's still my birthday, so yes. I can.

Sorry, Julia. I hate Justin Bieber. No, I don't hate all music or artists gears at the "tween" age group. I actually like that there are young people who can be positive influences to 5th and 6th graders. I think Selena Gomez (Justin's gf. Yes, I actually subscribe to People Magazine and, yes, I await my Friday mail delivery like Garfield waits for lasagna) is really cute. I never minded Ashley Tisdale, Demi Lovato or even Miley Cyrus. I just really hate Justin. I think his rise to fame and his UBER popularity has been completely blown out of proportion. I think he's going to be in therapy by the time he's 20 (a whole 3 year away!) or in rehab before that! I think he's a little jerk who can kind-of-sort-of dance and maybe-in-the-shower sing.

And since I really only know the name of *one* Justin Bieber song, that's what I'm being forced to post. So, here ya go. Gather your 6+ year old children around - they'll love me. (and I just threw up in my mouth a little when I saw that this video has been viewed 557+ MILLION times) Sigh....

No comments: